*Rakitic questions Barcelona's 'bad decision' to part with Neymar*

*Rakitic questions Barcelona's 'bad decision' to part with Neymar* Ivan Rakitic says it was a "bad decision" for Barcelona to sanction the record-breaking €222 million sale of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain. The Liga giants found themselves forced into a corner once the Brazilian made it clear that he wanted out and PSG stumped up the cash to trigger his release clause. Part of the fee Neymar brought in was spent on the likes of Paulinho and Ousmane Dembele, but Rakitic concedes that the 25-year-old will be a big miss at Camp Nou. He told the BBC World Service: "For me personally, it was really hard, not only because he's one of the biggest players; also, for me, he's a big person. "He was really important for our dressing room, and for me he's one of the best guys I know in football. "So for me it was really a bad decision because I liked to have him in my team."

Comments